A multi-user, web based AWANA® club management system that makes club record-keeping easy!
*** Grand Prix Race is now available! ***
- Online club registration for clubbers and leaders
- Registration can be done at home or in club (kiosk mode)
- Registration system is mobile device friendly
- Any club, anywhere
- Email and phone technical support (callbacks may be scheduled)
- Secure transmission of all data through SSL encryption
- Automatic backups
- Windows, iOS and Linux - We support them all
- Direct to web page after login (set specific logins to skip the menu and jump directly to check-in etc)
- Unlimited number of clubs, teams, clubbers and contacts *
- Chart clubber attendance on an easy to read graph
- One-click printing of leader badges using available club graphics, or clipart you design
- Assign access levels to club leaders based on their duty
- Online registration of clubbers with electronic signature support
- Parent logins supported
- Grand prix race compatible with 3, 4, 6 or 8 lane tracks (sound effects included)
- Send personalized email using the built in word processor to a few or many with just one click
- Built-in instant message function - send a message to a leader, a club, or everyone
- Create and print incident reports
- Integrated visitor database
- Keep track of and print letters for community service hours for your student leaders
- Club calendar
- Inventory ordering made easy
- Print a variety of reports
- Software designed by leaders, for leaders
* Technically speaking there is a limit, but you won't have to worry about it (our database can easily handle over a billion records!).
- Internet Explorer v11 (and up) - or most any other browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc.
- If you are using Windows XP and an alternative browser, then you must have SP3 installed to continue to have a secure (https) connection.